Wednesday 6 February 2013

JANUARY '13 BEAUTY FAVOURITES

I attempted to record a video on my January beauty favourites for my YouTube Channel last week, but, since I've decided to stop mentioning and reviewing Rimmel products and the bulk of my January purchases were from Rimmel, I had very little to actually talk about!

Therefore, I decided to write a quick blog about my January beauty favourites instead.


I bought Benefit's famous They're Real! Mascara right at the beginning of the month after a long period of pondering over the price. The review I gave it was good, but had a distinct disappointed tone to it. However, I've been using it regularly (every time I wear makeup) this month and I can safely say it's really grown on me and I completely love it.



As you can see here, it goes on my bottom lashes in particular really well. The formula is thin and doesn't clump so can therefore be build-able and pretty spectacular.



My second favourite is this gorgeous champagne nail polish, Sand Dune, from Ciate.

In terms of chipping, this isn't the best nail polish I've ever come across but it goes on well, dries well and the colour is beautiful.




My final favourite was OCC's Metallic Lip Tar in Super NSFW. This is one of the best lip products I've ever tried; the formula isn't gloopy but is so highly pigmented, you hardly need to use any product. It lasts forever and the colour itself is stunning. OCC's colour range is pretty impressive as well.

Check out my latest makeup tutorial ('Monochrome' - basically a video version of the smoky eye picture tutorial I posted here last year) on YouTube:




No comments:

Post a Comment