Tuesday 4 June 2013

MAY '13 FAVOURITES

Another month has passed us by so here is my usual monthly favourites post. 

I'm going to start with a brand I've made no secret about loving: Soap & Glory


I've reviewed a few of their products this month but my favourite has to be The Righteous Body Butter. It's rich without being greasy, something which is a god-send in this hot, sticky weather, and smells gorgeous. Seriously great value for money.

My next favourite is another Barry M nail polish: Indigo.


With Indigo, what you see is what you get. The colour is awesome, a really gorgeous purple-blue with a hint of metallic about it. For a cheap nail polish, it holds up really well and is a great spring colour.

Yay, my favourites this month contains a mascara!


Collection's Big Fake Ultimate mascara has the 'wow' factor. First of all 'wow! They sell mascaras this cheap?' And then 'wow' because it's actually really good. It curls, thickens and lengthens your lashes without clumping or smudging. It does dry out quickly but considering what you get and how much you pay for it, I'd say it's worth it.

Sleek is a brand I wasn't familiar with but this next favourite has encouraged me to search them out and order more of their products.


Pomegranate is a gorgeous, warm pink blush with a slight shimmer. It's really pigmented, so can be lightly applied for natural looks or heavier for an evening look. What's great about this blue is it'll work all year round, not just in Spring or Summer so is a great buy.

I haven't written a review about this next item but it's been a favourite perfume of mine for a while, which once in a while I'll rediscover and fall back in love with.


Ed Hardy's Hearts and Daggers perfume is sweet and fruity, perfect for Spring and Summer. I don't find it sickly but the smell definitely lasts. 

My final favourite isn't a beauty product, it's an album. 



I wrote a review recently for The Dillinger Escape Plan's new album One of Us Is the Killer and, for the most part, have been loving it. One for the metal fans to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment