Sunday 25 November 2012

Makeup Tutorial: Glamourous.

This is my best friend: Becky. She's amazing and therefore volunteered to be my mannequin before we went out the other night. First and foremost, I apologise for the poor lighting in my bedroom! Secondly, I discovered that although I'm capable of applying makeup on myself, it's 10 times more difficult on another human being. However, as you can see, my beautiful friend does the makeup justice.
I called this tutorial 'Glamourous' because I wasn't really sure what else to call it. It's essentially a simple, soft cut crease that is easy to do, quick, but really pretty for a night out.
Firstly, after priming the eye, I covered the whole lid in Bootycall by Urban Decay and put Zephyr on the brow bone and in the inner corner.
I then used S&M to blend onto the outer corner and into the crease. Build this up as much as you want.
I lined the top of Becky's eyes with Colorsport's 24 Hour Eyeliner pen and waterlines with Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero. I also used the pencil to smudge over the top of the eye pen on the top lid to not only neaten it up but to soften the effect of the harsh pen against the white on her lid.
I then used some black mascara on Becky's eyelashes (Makeover Essentials - 24/7 Makeup Portfolio) and Urban Decay's Brow Box in Brown Sugar (I used the lighter colour) to fill in her eyebrows.
I lined her lips in Barry M Lip Liner in number 5 and filled them in with a pretty, shimmery pink from Makeover Essentials, and stuck on some false eyelashes by Eylure (Evening Wear - Ultra Glam Lashes).


No comments:

Post a Comment