Tuesday 19 March 2013

PETER PAN INSPIRED MAKEUP (TUTORIAL)

Carrying on with the Disney theme but straying from the princesses, I thought Peter Pan would be an awesome tutorial to create, since I'm obsessed with green makeup right now.


Prime your eye and add either a matte or shimmery green all over and under the lid (Urban Decay - Mildew).


Blend a mid-brown into your crease (Smog - Urban Decay).


Add a white highlighter to your brow bone (Polyester Bride - Urban Decay). Also, add a darker matte (Busted - Urban Decay) brow to the outer corner of your crease to add a bit more depth.


Apply gold to your tear duct (for Tinkerbell... duh). I used my favourite Blitz by Urban Decay for this.


I used a red (Love+ - Sugarpill) to create a double wing at the outer corner of my eye. I do, however, realise you may not want to do this... since it makes your eye look like a fish drawn by a five year old.


To fill in my 'brows, I used the same red and gold.


Line your eyes with either brown or bronze (Lucky - Urban Decay). I also drew along the edges of my winged feather fish thing.


Apply your usual mascara and some false 'lashes if you want, although the 'lashes may be a bit too much considering all the trouble you've gone to drawing a tail on your eye...

Okay, okay. So the red fish tail thing (supposed to represent the feather in Peter Pan's cap) didn't look quite as impressive as I wanted, but the green, brown and gold is a pretty solid combination. It's also pretty wearable in spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment