Saturday 25 May 2013

DAY-TO-NIGHT MAKEUP TUTORIAL

After I shared my everyday natural makeup the other day, I thought I'd show you how you can easily turn a natural day time look into an evening, going out look. It can be useful to carry a few items in your handbag if you're, for example, going to work and get invited out afterwards or have to get ready to go out in a hurry and already have a face full of makeup that it'd take too long to remove.


Skin


Firstly, I added a bit more blush to just under my cheek bones, merging onto my cheeks. I also added a bit more highlighter.

Eyes



To the eyes, I added Polyester Bride by Urban Decay to my inner corners and brow bones.
I then blended Busted (Urban Decay) into the crease and underneath the eye.
I then applied black eyeliner to my bottom waterline.
Ideally, I'd then stick on some false 'lashes but I didn't have any to hand today.

Lips


I then slathered on some Big Bang by Rimmel.

If I had to include just two items to turn a neutral look onto an evening look, I'd say false eyelashes and bright lipstick are 2 easy things that you can pop in your handbag and apply in a rush with minimum effort and maximum results.

No comments:

Post a Comment