Monday 21 January 2013

Ciaté - Sand Dune (£8 - £9/13.5ml)

Ciaté is a prime example of how a product's packaging can sell it. I've been meaning to buy one of their nail varnishes for ages; the adorable little bow and unique, curved shape makes them incredibly intriguing.


Sand Dune was an irresistible colour for me; gold and iridescent  there was no way I couldn't get it. 


The formula is quite thin, so I had to apply four coats to get a strong colour. However, it dried quite quickly, so this wasn't too much of a hardship considering how gorgeous the colour is. It's an extremely pretty shiny, champagne colour - almost ivory - and has already wormed its wiley way onto my favourites list.

It also costs around the same as OPI, and from what I can tell is around the same quality. I've been looking for an alternative since doing some research and finding out they're owned by Coty, a company which claims to not test on animals except when required to by law, which is essentially 'yes'. 

I'll be making a more detailed post on my stance on animal testing in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment