Thursday 10 January 2013

Makeup Tutorial: Purple and Brown

I want to create a new series which involves using neutral colours with bright, vibrant ones. My aim is to introduce colour into people's makeup routines without making them feel as if they've attacked their face with a set of crayons.


Prime your eyes and use a matte highlighter on your brow bone. Then apply a purple of your choice; I've used Vice by Urban Decay but you can use any shade you like, lilac would look lovely with this look. Pat on the shadow on the lid and underneath the eye, then blend the edges.


Blend a matte brown (I used Busted, also by Urban Decay) onto the outer edge of your top and bottom lids, and into the crease.


Use a lilac, purple or white on your waterline. Morphine by Urban Decay is perfect for this. Black would also look good with this look.


Line the top lash line with black, or dark brown. I must apologise for the terrible job I did in the picture above. I didn't bring my A game today. I'm so sorry.


Mascara, wooo.



No comments:

Post a Comment