Monday 14 January 2013

Makeup Tutorial: Green and Cream


As part of my 'colour with neutral' series, I thought an interesting addition would be cream and green. It's not a combination you automatically think of and I thought it'd look pretty without being harsh.


After priming your lid, add a matte cream all over it. I used Foxy by Urban Decay.


Use a turquoise on the outer corner, crease and underneath the eye. 


Apply a darker green to the very outer edge of the lid, not forgetting underneath the eye as well. This step makes a huge difference as adding a darker colour on outer corner of the eye adds depth.


Apply a dark green to the bottom waterline.


Line the top lash line in black. In hindsight, I'd probably wing it out since it look a bit odd here without it.


Apply your usual mascara.


No comments:

Post a Comment