Thursday 20 December 2012

Barry M: Metallic Liquid Eyeliner: Gold & Silver (£4.79)

You may remember me recently complaining about my Barry M's Glittery Eyeliner being too crumbly and falling into my eyes. Well, I decided to do something about it, and as I felt it was a tad unfair on what usually is an excellent brand, I went straight to the Barry M section again to find a substitute gold, liquid eyeliner. Oh yeah, and I ended up leaving with a silver as well; don't you judge me!



Firstly, I like the packaging; it's compact, simple and light whilst making it pretty obvious at first glance what's inside. I also love the brush; it's short and easy to hold, and solid enough that it makes applying the eyeliner seriously easy but not so solid that it hurts you. The mixture is thin enough that it dries quickly but isn't runny and is very easy to manage. It's incredibly pigmented and metallic; the gold is gold, not orange and the silver is silver, not grey.

These liners are reasonably priced and perfect for the festive period if you're not used to wearing striking colours on a regular basis. The product itself is pretty much perfect in terms of pigment, consistency and application so you can't really go wrong with these. Although I can only find gold, silver and metallic black, they do have other colours which I really want to try, so it might be a case of just keeping my/your eyes pealed. Nice one, Barry M; you've made up for all that glitter in my eyes. Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment