Sunday 2 December 2012

Makeup Tutorial: Pink Autumn

I'd had the idea for this tutorial in my head for a few days before I tried it and it turned out even better than in I expected. It's a wearable Autumnal look with pretty pinks; obviously you may want to omit the pink eyebrow and false eyelashes for a more 'natural' look but I think it's actually pretty cute like this.
I primed my lid and added Zephyr (Urban Decay) all over.
Use Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero to draw along the crease of your eye. I mainly use this as a guide.
Use a pencil brush to blend Blackout (Urban Decay) into the pencil and upwards.
It's difficult to see from the picture, but I then used the darkest pink in my Bourjois Smoky Eyes trio in 05 Rose Vintage on the outer corner of my eyelid.
Blend Last Call (Urban Decay) into the crease, over the black and going over the edges to give a warm pink effect.
Use the same pink to go under my eyes and up to meet the crease.
Apply black eyeliner to the waterlines.
Use gel/liquid/pen black eyeliner on your top lash line.
This part is completely optional. I just thought it'd be fun to use the same pink I'd used on my eyes to fill in my eyebrows but you can use whatever you usually use.
Add black mascara to your lashes and stick some fake ones on top, if you wish.


And there you go. I've tried to make my instructions clearer and not so long winded in this one. I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment