Wednesday 12 December 2012

Urban Decay: 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil: Perversion (£11 - £13)

Whenever I talk to someone who's not really into makeup about Perversion, the famous blackest black eye pencil by Urban Decay, I don't really think they get it. Most people think black is black and don't really understand the need for there to be two. I believe a quality, black eyeliner should be a staple product in any makeup bag. Well, I now own two black eyeliners: Zero - my go to product - and Perversion
Perversion is intense. I've been meaning to get hold of it for a long time because when it comes to eyeliners, the darker and more intense, the better. It did not disappoint.


As ever with the 24/7 Glide-On products, the formula is creamy and easy to smudge for a few seconds after you apply it, but after that it won't budge. When it says it lasts 24 hours, I can't be sure as I haven't tried it for that long, but it definitely last 12+ hours.


Above, I've shown the difference in depth between Zero and Perversion. The difference is staggering. So what benefit do you get from having a darker black? You ask. Well, it adds a whole new depth to any makeup look, drawing the natural colour of your irises out further and creating a more dramatic look overall. At the same price as Zero, I'd definitely go for Perversion and since my Zero pencil is being whittled down on a daily basis, I'll be using it regularly from now on and I can see it quickly becoming my go to product.

No comments:

Post a Comment