Monday 31 December 2012

Makeup Tutorial: Gold Smokey Eye/New Year's Eve Party

I just thought I'd put up my makeup for tonight, in case you're stuck for ideas. A sparkly, festive take on my regular smokey eye.


Definitely prime your eye, since you need your makeup to last most of the night and pigmented colours just love moving about your face when you don't want them to.
Add a shimmery highlighter to your brow bone and pigmented gold to the inner corner of your eyes.


Build up a black shadow on your top and bottom lids.


 Blend the same gold you used on your inner corner, to the crease of your eyes. Keep dipping between the black and gold and blending until you get a nice, even effect.



Apply black liner to your water lines.


Then apply a black liner of your choice to your top lash line.


Apply some black mascara and false lashes (I prefer winged).



Have a great evening guys and stay safe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment