Wednesday 12 December 2012

Makeup Tutorial: Blue and Gold

To celebrate (with myself...) getting the Vice Palette from Urban Decay, I thought I'd do a quick tutorial using a couple of the colours. I wanted to pick a couple that people wouldn't usually put together, so blue and gold seemed to be an interesting choice.


 I firstly used a warm gold, Half Baked (Urban Decay) to cover the lid and also go under the eye.


I then used Blitz to go over the centre of the top lid, the inner corner and lightly over the bottom lid.


I then blended Unhinged into the crease and outer corner of both lids.


I used Chaos to blend into the outer corner, also on both lids.


I quickly added Zephyr to the brow bone as a highlighter. I could've used Anonymous but I felt a shimmery highlighter went better with the gold.


I applied green eyeliner to the top lid to tie the look together, this is optional though and in hindsight I probably wouldn't have done this.


I watching itching to use Perversion, so I used that on my top and bottom water lines.


I then lined my top lash line with black and winged it out slightly.


All that's left to do at this stage, is put on some mascara and fill in your eyebrows.



I'm not sure if I'd where this look out or not but I definitely think it's very cool. I never wear blue on my eyes, so this has encouraged my to try it out a bit more often.



No comments:

Post a Comment