Sunday 2 December 2012

OPI: James Bond Collection: The World Is Not Enough (£8.95/15ml)

I've recently been reviewing OPI's Jame Bond Collection. So far, I've tried Moonraker, The Living Daylights, Goldeneye and The Spy Who Loved Me with varying results. However, The World Is Not Enough is not only my favourite nail varnish I've tried from this collection, it could be my favourite nail varnish I've tried... ever! 
The colour is not only beautiful but completely unique to anything I own; it's a rose-silver with very fine glitter laced throughout. It's feminine and utterly stunning. The formula is very thin, which is usually a negative from my point of view but with this colour, it actually adds versatility. If you didn't want to use the 3-4 coats I've used to get the strong, metallic colour in the picture above, you can merely use a single coat for a subtle, pretty effect. I highly recommend this nail varnish, as ever with OPI lacquers, I've had no chipping and it's absolutely gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment