Wednesday 12 December 2012

Urban Decay: 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil: Lucky (£11 - £13)

I don't own many coloured eye pencils and I've recently been wanting to invest in more. They're amazingly versatile, as not only can they line your eye (obviously...) but they can act as a good base for eyeshadow and even be smudged to be used as shadows themselves. I wanted to go for a colour that was completely different to anything I had, which is how I ended up choosing Lucky by Urban Decay.
As I've described before, the Glide-On formula is superbly creamy and stays on longer than anything I've ever used. The colour itself is a warm, toasted bronze colour with a hint of sparkle and could really brighten up a natural/nude look, using earthy colours. The glitter, however, allows it to also be used as part of a brown smokey eye or more intense look. It's shimmery enough to be pretty but deep enough to be sexy; overall a really gorgeous colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment